Wednesday, October 10, 2012

The following text, written by Marzieh Vafamehr was published in support “Campai…

The following text, written by Marzieh Vafamehr was published in support “Campaign for Peace and Freedom”. Marzieh Vafamehr is an Iranian independent filmmaker and actress living in Tehran:

Now that I am a distressed soul in endless pain, my daily effort is to practice being a child, not the imposed childhood of the past but one that is chosen. I navigate the city heights with its long windows, no longer with clenched fists, but with open palms expanding into wings. From the depths of my heart I am so full of love. With honor I bellow to my enamored heart, “Peace, Peace, until freedom.”


“Peace, Peace, Till Freedom” | Persian Icons
www.persianicons.org
The following text, written by Marzieh Vafamehr was published in support “Campaign for Peace and Freedom”. Marzieh Vafamehr is an Iranian independent


No comments:

Post a Comment