Sunday, October 7, 2012

Nasrin Sotoudeh message to Martin Ennals Aaward: I am proud to defend each and v…

Nasrin Sotoudeh message to Martin Ennals Aaward: I am proud to defend each and very one of the cases I have accepted on behalf of my clients.

Having come together for the Martin Ennals Awards, a number of individuals representing some of the most renowned human rights organizations stated their support for the International Campaign in support of Nasrin Sotoudeh and while signing the campaign’s poster demanded the freedom of Nasrin Sotoudeh.

Former Swiss President and newly-appointed Chair of the Martin Ennals Foundation, Micheline Calmy-Rey, Kang Kyung-wha United Nations Deputy High Commissioner for Human Rights, … are among the signatories.


Nasrin Sotoudeh message to MEA: I am proud to defend each and very one of the cases I have accepted.
www.persianicons.org
Having come together for the Martin Ennals Awards, a number of individuals representing some of the most renowned human rights organizations stated their


No comments:

Post a Comment