Monday, October 15, 2012

It has been two months since I last saw you; two months since that last visit at…

It has been two months since I last saw you; two months since that last visit at Rajai Shahr prison when I looked at you from behind those iron bars and double pane windows. I forgot to tell you how hesitant and skeptical I was about attending that last visitation. I had even planned to …


A letter of hope, courage and love from Evin to Rajai Shahr prison| Persian Icons
www.persianicons.org
I loved the moon from the time I was a little girl! You see, the moon is so beautiful. When I was at Rajai Shahr prison I wasn't able to see the moon. I remember how much I missed it, then suddenly one day from between several doors and iron bars I saw a glimpse of the moon. It was such a fulfilling…


No comments:

Post a Comment