Friday, September 21, 2012

Pastor Youcef’s Letter of “Gratitude”: “I have never felt loneliness, I was al…

Pastor Youcef's Letter of “Gratitude”:

"I have never felt loneliness, I was all the time aware of the fact that it wasn’t a solitary battle, for I have felt all the energy and support of those who obeyed their conscience and fought for the promotion of the justice and the rights of all human beings. Thanks to these efforts, I have now the enormous joy to be by my wonderful wife and my children. I am grateful for these people through whom God has been working. All of this is very encouraging".


Pastor Youcef Nadarkhani Writes Moving Letter of “Gratitude” after Release
www.persianicons.org
Christian Pastor Youcef Nadarkhani wrote the following letter to all those who supported him and his stand for Christ, “the cause that I defend,” following


No comments:

Post a Comment