Sunday, July 1, 2012

Narges Mohamadi Writes From Prison: Who Is responsible For This Pain? Who Shares…

Narges Mohamadi Writes From Prison: Who Is responsible For This Pain? Who Shares This Pain With Me?
I am a human rights activist, my concern and struggles have been to improve human rights condition everywhere on the planet Earth.

I have no intention of acquiring power or a high position. I accompany my weak body with my thoughts and my heart, on a path so I can put a smile on someone’s lips or give them love.


Narges Mohamadi Writes From Prison: Who Is responsible For This Pain? Who Shares This Pain With Me?.
www.persianicons.org
Narges Mohamadi, the deputy head of Iran’s Defenders of Human Rights Center has written a letter from Zanjan prison speaking about the pain and suffering of a


No comments:

Post a Comment